This website operated by Interglobe Server. This site offers a wide range of different products and services which may be accessed throughout the site. Here, the term “you” or “your” for clients includes any of your employees, agents or customers, you represent i.e (“end users”).
Please read these Terms and Conditions document carefully and by accessing or using our Site or Services in any way you are agreeing to comply with this written agreement that govern your access to and use of the services offered by us and is an agreement between Interglobe Server and you. This Agreement will take effect immediately when you place an order for any product or service provided by us through this Site. At time of checkout the order procedure will be marked as completed only after the acceptance of our terms and conditions check button.
If you are entering into this Agreement for an entity, such as a company, you represent to us that you have legal authority to bind that entity. If you are not at least 18 years of age or if you are not fully able and competent to enter into the terms and conditions, and representations set forth in this Agreement, please exit this site.
Ever Client may use our Services in accordance with this Terms and Conditions Agreement. You agree to adhere to all rules and regulations related to your use of the Service, including our Acceptable Use Policy.
To access our Services on Interglobe Server site, you must first create an individual account associated with a valid e-mail address and place an order for any services as per requirement.
You are responsible for all activities that occur on your account, regardless of whether the activities are performed by you, your employees or any third party (including, but not limited to, a hacker that may be using your server) and we are not responsible for any unauthorized access to your account. You agree to contact us immediately if you feel an unauthorized party is in access of your account or service or if your account information is lost or stolen. You may raise a request to terminate your account. As you place your order for Service Offerings and set up your account, the following requirements apply:
- 1.You may only create one account per customer name and all orders must include your real name, address, and phone number.
- 2.Providing any false information may result in immediate termination of all your accounts and services without refund.
- 3.Opening multiple accounts is not encouraged and will result in termination without refund.
- 4.If the name on your credit card at time of purchase does not match the company name or the contact person’s name associated with your account, we may reject the payment without notice.
Interglobe Server provides free support to you and your users through various communication channels and without charges.
- Ticketing System: This is only our main and primary priority support system which facilitates that communication and issues can be tracked and documented for future reference. Support services through our ticketing system is generally available 24x7x365. Although we provide fully-managed services as such, we never manage or back-up your data in any way, unless and until requested.
- Multiple Tickets:As we guarantee response time of 30 mins and resolution time of 24 hours for all issues thus opening multiple tickets for the very same issue within a short period of time constitutes abuse of our support ticketing system and may result in delayed resolution as tickets are served in order they are raised along with suspension of your services.
- Abusive Behaviour:Any abusive language or verbal threats towards our employees dealing your issues is not acceptable and may result in immediate account termination without refund.
Once the Customer’s order has been confirmed by Interglobe Server Billing team, our technical team starts configuration of services and sends the login codes that will enable the Customer to connect to their services. These login codes are not intended to be used indefinitely and It is the Customer’s responsibility to change the codes as soon as possible after the first login on their services, while respecting best practices in terms of secure and confidential authentication methods.
- Monthly Services: Our all Services are prepaid at the time of order. We bill you monthly thereafter. You will pay us using one of the various payment methods we support. All amounts payable will be made without any deduction or withholding. Fees for any new or updated service will be effective when we post updated fees on the site unless we stated otherwise in any notice. During Ordering, the Customer selects the initial duration of their Service subscription (“Initial Duration”) as mentioned in our plans and site. The Initial Duration begins on the day that the Service is paid and activated. At the end of the Initial Duration, the Service automatically gets renewed in successive periods of the same duration (“Renewal Period(s)”) unless it’s cancelled by customer.
- Bandwidth:Interglobe Server charges for Bandwidth on monthly service basis. Your monthly bandwidth allotment per server is calculated based off on your upstream plus downstream traffic. Bandwidth overages will be charged extra per GB, depending upon location of server that will be decided by our billing team at the exhaustion of monthly bandwidth. Initially, a particular range of bandwidth is provided to you as per plan selected by you.
- Taxes:All fees and charges payable by you are inclusive of applicable taxes and duties, including VAT and applicable sales tax. As such, you pay no tax. Rest, if there will be any tax per product that will be clearly mentioned to you on our invoices.
- Set Up Fees:There are no set up fees related to our Service Offerings on any of our products i.e., Dedicated Servers, VPS or Web-Hosting services.
The order process for Service Offerings is as follows:
- Correct Client Information: All orders placed at Interglobe Server portal must include your real name, address, phone number and email address. Providing incorrect information may result in immediate termination of all your accounts without refund. Opening multiple accounts are not encouraged and will result in termination without refund.
- Priority:Orders and services are deployed to customers in the order in which they are received.
- Payment:Payment by any means via our various payment gateways is required at the time the order is placed. Failure to complete payment will result in the order being discarded by our billing team automated system.
At Interglobe Server, we take responsibility only for the working of our servers and its hardware. In case of any external software or third-party software failure no responsibility lies with us. The billing and cancellation process related to your products and services is as follows:
- No Refunds: Due to the nature and complexity of our server industry and the costs involved with provisioning and maintaining your Services, we do not offer refunds or pro-rated refunds for any of our products.
- Invoices:Invoices are generated 14 days in advance before the date they are due. At our sole discretion, automatic email reminders are sent at 4 days, 3 days and 1 day before the due date to your last known updated email address. If your Account is set up on auto billing on any payment method, your invoice will be charged one (1) day prior to the Due Date.
- Email Invoices:All due invoices are emailed to client’s verified mail id’s and are also available in your client account panel. Invoices are not sent by any other electronic, telephonic or postal medium.
- Failed or declined Payment:If your payment is declined or you fail to submit invoice payment on or before the invoice due date then your Services will be disconnected/suspended after the due date finishes. In case of no payment received in next 7 days, all services will be terminated immediately without any prior notice. In such cases all data loss responsibility lies with client.
Last Updated: 5/02/2021